____________________________________
This feeling is parallel to my life.
Wanting to move forward,
Yet some part of me is stuck behind,
With glue on my shoes & my heart.
Today marked a subtle end to my wait.
At least my heart took it easy.
It felt so silly over the last few months.
Yet.
I am glad,
That I might just finally let go of this white string.
Not exactly a tight one,
Not enough to hold me onto something for the last 3 months.
Its time I guess.
This response.
November is coming to an end.
I find that I need to work on my working skills.
To keep looking at things at a picture.
& remember to filter out things for certain things.
To take things at ease and at face level.
Its tough for me to be mean.
I guess,
No matter how bitchy I am,
Or could be.
Ill just turn around and just smile and endure.
*shrugs.